2017 Math Kangaroo Poster Contest
We invite STUDENTS and ADULTS to create a poster for the upcoming XXI Math Kangaroo in USA competition
Click on the link below to see already submitted entries
Deadline for submitting posters:
- April 16 th 2017.
Information about the competition that could be included in the poster:
- XXI Math Kangaroo Competition in USA for students in grades 1 through 12.
- Date: Thursday, March 15, 2018.
- Registration: September 15, 2017 till December 15, 2017 at www.mathkangaroo.org.
- Facts: All students are given recognition and gifts for participation. Over 6 million students participate in Math Kangaroo competition worldwide.
- Excitement: math eye catching image to capture average student attention.
- Website: www.mathkangaroo.org.
- Contact email: email@example.com.
- Only electronic poster entries will be accepted and displayed.
- Only JPG or GIF files are allowed.
- Posters should be at least of 300 dpi. Color and creativity is encouraged.
- Submitted posters should be named as follows: Student_Grade_State_City_Name.jpg (or gif.) if you are a student up to senior class in high school or only Adult_State_City_Name.jpg if you are above high school level.
- After creating your poster send email to Joanna Matthiesen at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, grade, city, state and poster attached. The author of the winning entry will be contacted by email and also might be asked to make minor changes to his/her poster.
- Only one poster entry is allowed per person – multiple entries are not accepted.
- Not allowed in poster submissions: Images of calculators or anything copied or “cut-pasted” from other websites.
- Note: All US residents are eligible to participate in 2017 Math Kangaroo Poster even if do not participate in the Math Kangaroo Competitions.
- Main Prize: $250 Amazon gift card.
- The winner’s poster will be featured in 2018 Math Kangaroo printed resources.
- The winning design will be distributed to all participating states in the United States: schools, libraries, municipalities and businesses.
- The national winner will be recognized in May at XX Math Kangaroo Annual Award Ceremony in the state of residence (if such takes place), in the Math Kangaroo Bulletin, and acknowledged on the Math Kangaroo internet homepage.
Here Are Some Previous Years’ Posters